Thursday, October 15, 2009

Our Workday

Yes, we are actually working. Tanya uses the upstairs as her office while I use the downstairs for my office.

After breakfast Tanya retires to her office where she conducts her calls using Skype for her telephone calls. I stay downstairs where I am reading a book on Online Marketing and studying Spanish from CDs.

We meet for lunch downstairs in my office and then Tanya disappears again until 5 or 6 PM. After supper we take a walk or drive. This is the schedule Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. We then have the weekend for site seeing and shopping.

As time goes on and I get more familiar with the area I will probably venture out more on my own. Starting next week I will be taking formal Spanish lessons. The lessons are 5 days per week for 4 hours per day. 2 hours will be grammar and 2 hours will be conservation. In the evenings I will review my learning with Tanya.

That is the schedule so far but once I start Spanish lessons next week it may change for awhile. But so far we are very busy and enjoying the hot days and cool nights.

No comments: