Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bank Card, What Bank Card - an update

Guess what? When the TD Bank cancelled my business banking card they also cancelled my personal bank card which I have in my possession. That means that I have no access to money.

Fortunately the Bank was able to set up a new card and give me the number. This is not usual but since it was their error they relented. So I can access my money online but still cannot get any cash.

Again fortune smiles on me because I can move money between my and Tanya's account. But... Tanya's PIN is too long for her to use the bank machines in Mexico so I still have no access to money. When Tanya gets a moment she can contact the TD Bank in Toronto to have her PIN changed. In the meantime I need to watch my spending.

Will I ever get this sorted out? This reminds me of the time in Pakistan (www.DestinationPakistan.BlogSpot.com) when Azhar and I showed up to check into a hotel and his passport was left in the hotel room safe in Lahore. He who laughs last laughs best.

1 comment:

Bankcard said...

I just read that article and I get complete knowledge about the bank card from this article. That is very much useful for me. I want to next visit on this article very soon for get the more information about the bank card. For the more information about the bank card visit on www(dot)bankcardempire(dot)com.
Bankcard Empire