Sunday, November 1, 2009

Home Alone

Tanya left for San Francisco this morning leaving me to survive on my own in Mexico. But that is okay, I am driving solo now and can get around nicely. Tanya is gone for the week doing business with her company for a few days and speaking at a conference. "Go girl".

I may be home alone but I have commitments. There is Missy the cat to take care of and there are Spanish classes each day for 4 hours and of course the follow up study and practice. Monday is a statutory holiday so I am off on a site seeing tour south of the city with 3 of my Spanish School class mates.

Stayed tuned for pictures from this field trip.

3 comments:

Angela Rose Lapierre said...

Tanya! Your conference is this week! You must be so excited - I will send you out positive confidence vibes ~~~~~~~~~~~~

How are the classes going Ralph? You must be a pro by now. What nationalities are your class mates? Are they in Oaxaca for an extended stay like you guys as well?

We were at dinner last night to celebrate Granny & Grampy's 57th wedding aniversary - and of course the topic of Tanya & Ralph came up - and Granny was very happy to share the stories that Tanya told her about your adventures with the bugs.

xxx
A

winniedozois said...

Ralph i know you will do ok will Tan.gone. I totalforgot to wish her good luck. so when you are talking to her tell her i know she will do very well, and i am very proud of her. Like Ralph said you go girl. Love and miss you Mom. xxxxxxxxxooooo. Have a good time sight seeing.

T said...

Oh, my poor little peach. People drive really weird here, they stay between these white lines on the road. It's super bizarre... Missing you and Oaxaca already. A trip to Target should ease my sorrows. Maybe I'll even get towels. Maybe a toaster.