Friday, January 15, 2010

What's New

Yesterday, my friend George and I went to the archaeological site, Monte Alban. It has been cold and windy, especially the day before. It was cloudy and cold in the morning so I put on a jacket and did not put on a cap or sunglasses.

Monte Alban is near my house, about 10 minutes away. It is 2 km high and the air is thin. There, it was warm and not windy. After awhile the clouds passed. Both of us, George and I got burnt. Our faces were beaming.George at Monte Alban


I had been invited to a jam session in San Pablo de Etla. Some guys get together every Thursday at the Casa Rabb. There were approximately 10 musicians and an extra guitar for me. It was dark so my red face was hidden and there were no jokes.

We played for 3 hours until 11:30 PM. I have not played guitar for 3 months so my fingers hurt. I think that I will go again, maybe next week. My fingers will be better by then.

Versíon español

No comments: