Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sunday walk

Last Sunday my wife, Tanya and I went for a walk.We left the house about 11:30 AM. It was a very hot and sunny day.We walked along the old aquaduct that used to bring water down from San Filipe de Agua to the city center.

Acueducto-aqueduct

When we got to street "Niños Heros" we turned right to go up the hill to the Planetarium. It was very hot in the sun. At the top of the mountain there were a lot of people dressed in their Sunday best. Tanya asked a gentleman who they all were. They were Jehova Witnesses who were having an assembly.Tanya and I continued up the hill to the Planetarium where there is a great view.

La vista

After that we walked down to the highway and crossed underneath through a pedestrian tunnel. On the other side were stairs down into the city.La escalera

We walkd to "Garcia Vigil" where we had lunch Tuscany style. Of course I had Pepperori pizza.

After that we walked back to our house. It was a long day and our noses got sunburnt. Nevertheless we had a fun day.

versión español

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ralph,

What a lovely day you guys had!

P.S. I really enjoy reading yours and Tanya's blog; I always check if there is something posted when I open my computer :)

Best regards,

Xenia & Lawrence